No Current Vacancies
We are not currently looking to fill any positions at Jamieson & Carry. To be kept up-to-date with any future opportunities please 'Like' us on Facebook where we will post updates on any future positions.
Working at Jamieson & Carry
Here at Jamieson & Carry we are privileged to work with some truly exceptional people, individuals who are highly skilled in their chosen sphere and who have honed their knowledge while being a team member of Jamieson & Carry.
From those with 40+ years of experience through to those who have just joined us, there is a desire to increase knowledge and skills so that we can be of greater assistance to our colleagues and customers. Training days, on-site education, online courses (run by the National Association of Goldsmiths) and visits to suppliers all contribute to this overall, continual improvement.
Our colleagues appreciate
- the stability of a locally-run, family business;
- regular communication with the on-site management team;
- the opportunity to learn and to grow in their job;
- the gorgeous items that surround them;
- the elegant, safe and secure surroundings;
- knowing their days off and holidays well in advance;
- the fascinating customers who also enjoy the lovely jewels;
- the many opportunities to help, to serve, to learn.
We employ and educate like-minded people who help to ensure every visit to Jamieson & Carry is a truly memorable one. We have been looking after the people of the North-East of Scotland for over 280 years and continue to love the relationships that have developed over the generations.
We are always looking to broaden our customer base and therefore now cater to the needs of customers all over the world. We are delighted with the diversity of people who choose to do business with us and wish to continue to appeal to individuals on a one-to-one basis.